Learning About RCFE Required Insurance

There is a misconception “that” homeowners insurance is sufficient coverage for a six bed capacity residential care facility.  Nothing could be farther from the truth!  If there was a claim, “based on RCFE business activities”, on a traditional homeowner’s policy, it would be categorically denied.  All RCFE facilities need to acquire Commercial Insurance for their “business liabilities.”  Commercial insurance covers: “property (building, contents, business income as well as general and professional liability.”   Learn more about RCFE insurance requirements and obtain continuing education credit at the same time.  Contact Eldercare Training Academy for a continuing education class in your area with a guest speaker on RCFE required insurance.  800-585-6556