What you should know before buying or renewing your liability insurance policy:
- Does the insurance agent charge more if you do not obtain an insurance quote through their website?
- Does your insurance agent charge more for your insurance policy for any phone contact with the agent?
- Does your insurance policy provide $1m of coverage for elopement or bed-ridden?
- Does your policy have a limit of number of bedridden residents?
- Does your facility property insurance allow RCFE or DD operations?
- Does your insurance agent help your business with safety training and approved RCFE/ARF continuing education credits?
Eldercare Training Academy and Sierra Professional Insurance Services have developed a liability insurance compliance chart with side-by-side comparison of liability insurance coverage, benefits, and annual premiums. Liability Compliance Chart and Best Premium 2016
Eldercare Training Academy will provide up to 4 hours of RCFE/ARF CEU’s for Sierra Professional Insurance facility policy holders as part of their safety program. Topics will include:
- Dispute Resolution
- Reduce the risk of a claim
- How to read and understand your insurance policies
- Property, auto, worker’s compensation, surety bonds and more
Sierra Professional Insurance 775-298-7273